21st – 23rd May 2021
TRIFECTA: Lake District Triple Challenge
A fantastic, ‘Triple Challenge’ combine cycling, trekking and kayaking into one exciting day of multi-activity adventure. Located in the beautiful village of Coniston, in the heart of the Lake District National Park this varied challenge is ideally suited to groups looking to cater for a wide variety of tastes, with 3 different activities during the day there is sure to be something for everyone.
Classic package: 1 nights’ accommodation, 1 day challenge. Our classic package includes the following:
• 1 x nights’ hostel accommodation (night of arrival, usually in Coniston)
• Breakfast on the morning of the challenge
• Packed lunch during the challenge
• Mountain Bike hire (including helmets)
• Full cycle support from qualified cycle leaders and support vehicle.
• Fully qualified Mountain Leaders on the trek, with outdoor first aid certificates, at a ratio of 1:10
• All kayak equipment (using twin, sit on top kayaks) including buoyancy aids and qualified staff who will provide instruction for those new to kayaking.
• Event Manager to coordinate the entire weekend
• All event safety equipment
• Medal and bubbles at the finish line
All of challenges come with the following as standard:
• Use of CC booking system, account manager, pre-event admin.
• Pre-event safety documentation.
• Public liability insurance.
Difficulty: We grade this as challenging. It involves 3 hours of cycling, a 3-4 hour trek, and then 2 hours of kayaking. The multi-activity nature makes this a strenuous day. This is an excellent introductory challenge event, for people of all fitness levels.
Comparable to: The Snowdon Triple Challenge. Our triple challenge in Snowdonia involves a road cycling route rather than a tougher mountain bike route on the Lake District triple challenge.